What your dentist in New Hope wants you to know
So, you want a straight smile, but you don’t want to wear uncomfortable metal brackets and wires. Well, now you don’t have to, thanks to a remarkable new orthodontic treatment called Invisalign! Invisalign is the state-of-the-art way to achieve a straight smile discreetly, more comfortably, and faster than you’ve ever thought possible.
Dr. Dawn Rickert at New Hope Cosmetic & Family Dentistry in New Hope, PA wants to share the facts about Invisalign and what it can do for your smile.
Invisalign can improve on the smile nature gave you by correcting common dental issues like these:
- Underbite or overbite
- Crossbite or open bite
- Gapped or overlapped teeth
- Twisted, poorly-positioned teeth
Unlike conventional brackets and wires, Invisalign is virtually invisible. That’s because it uses a system of clear plastic trays known as aligners. No one will notice them because they are transparent. You wear your first set of aligners for two weeks and then move on to another set which you wear for another two weeks. You progress to new aligners every two weeks until your treatment is complete. The discreet, cosmetically beautiful aligners aren’t the only advantage of Invisalign treatment. Invisalign treatment can do a lot to help your smile because it is:
- Quick; the entire Invisalign treatment is complete in nine to fifteen months.
- Comfortable; the aligners are made of smooth plastic with no sharp parts to irritate your tissue.
- Easy; you can take the aligners out when you eat so you don’t have to worry about catching food in your teeth
- Healthy; you can remove the aligners to brush and floss your teeth normally.
So, what can Invisalign do for your smile? Invisalign treatment can give you the straight, beautiful smile you’ve always wanted; the smile you deserve. To learn more about revolutionary Invisalign treatment call Dr. Rickert at New Hope Cosmetic & Family Dentistry in New Hope, PA. Get started by making a phone call today!