How a professional teeth whitening treatment from your dentist in New Hope, Pennsylvania can brighten your smile
When you smile into the mirror, how do your teeth look? Do they look white, sparkling, and brilliant, or do they look yellow, dull, and uninteresting? If you don’t like your smile because of stains or discolorations, you can say goodbye to your dental stains. The answer is a professional teeth whitening treatment. Dr. Dawn M. Rickert at New Hope Cosmetic & Family Dentistry in New Hope, Pennsylvania wants to introduce you to the magic of professional teeth whitening.
Brushing and flossing do a great job of cleaning your teeth, but you can still develop stains, especially if you smoke, drink coffee, or eat darkly-pigmented foods like berries. As you get older, you may notice your smile isn’t as white as it was when you were younger. That’s the normal aging process at work.
As you age, your tooth enamel becomes thinner, and you can see through to the layer underneath, called dentin. This layer is yellow and gets even darker yellow as you get older, so your smile develops a yellow appearance.
Fortunately, you can get your dazzling white smile back again, with a teeth whitening treatment. Teeth whitening is a popular cosmetic dental procedure for many reasons. These are just a few:
- Treatment is quick; the in-office treatment takes only about an hour.
- Treatment is effective; you can whiten your smile up to 8 shades whiter.
- Treatment is inexpensive; it costs far less than other cosmetic dental services.
- Treatment is long-lasting; your bright smile can last up to 5 years.
At New Hope Cosmetic & Family Dentistry, you can choose from two teeth whitening options:
- An in-office treatment that takes about an hour; this is a great option for busy people, or if you have a special event coming up.
- A take-home whitening kit; this is the perfect choice if you want to whiten at your own pace in the privacy and convenience of your home.
Do you want to say goodbye to dental stains? If so, it’s time for you to discover what professional teeth whitening can do for you and your smile. To get started, just call Dr. Dawn M. Rickert at New Hope Cosmetic & Family Dentistry in New Hope, Pennsylvania today!